Sent on Behalf of CEA President Sheila Cohen
Thank you for what you do each and every day!
It’s not too late to register! Workshops and mini-sessions are filling up quickly!
This year’s CEA Summer Leadership Conference will be held July 31 – August 2, 2017 at the Mohegan Sun Convention Center. Each local Association may send up to eight free attendees this year. Please contact your Local Association President prior to registering to determine if you are eligible to attend at no cost. If you do qualify, you have the following options to register:
· Your Local Association President can register you; or
· You can self-register via the CEA website at www.cea.org under Upcoming Events. If you choose to self-register, please use the special code given to you by your LP so that no charges are incurred when you register.
If no free spots are available, please reference the SLC brochure for paid options.
New this year – One Day Conference Option –Wednesday, August 2.
Please view the Summer Leadership Brochure to view your training and overnight accommodation options prior to registering.
Don’t Miss the Vendor Fair
Also new this year is a vendor fair. More than a dozen CEA/NEA Member Benefits Partners, including several new partners, will showcase their products and services—and explain how they can help you save money on everything from vacations to insurance. The Member Benefits Partners are offering some great raffle prizes too, including:
· A 7-day stay at a Mayan resort in Mexico from NEA Vacations and NEA Click and Save
· $200 VISA gift card from CarePatrol (new CEAMB partner)
· $100 gift card from USI Insurance
· BOSE SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth Speaker from Buyer’s Edge
· Free eye exam and single vision glasses from Optical Academy (new CEAMB partner)
· $50 gift card from NEAMB
· $50 gift card from California Casualty
· Two tickets to Les Miserables from the Hartford Bushnell.
· Four admission passes, four movie passes, and a swag bag from the Connecticut Science Center
· Two admission passes from Mystic Aquarium